Bank of India (RBI) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned
Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification,
selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in
Officer Grade B (Gen) – 156 Posts
Officer Grade B (DEPR) – 20 Posts
Officer Grade B (DSIM) – 23 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 199 Posts
- Officer (Gen): Candidates having Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate(Gen Applicants) & 55% Marks(SC/ST Applicants) & for SSC & HSC level Examination they must have minimum 60% marks (Gen Applicants) & 55% (SC/ST Applicants)in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer (DEPR): Candidates having Post Graduation Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical economics/Integrated Economics/Finance with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Gen Applicants) & 50% marks (SC/ST Applicants) in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer (DSIM): Candidates having Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Gen Applicants) & 50% marks (SC/ST Applicants) in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
Please read Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01/August/2019)
For All Applicants:
For Research Scholars (PhD/M.Phil Applicants):
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,150/-
Gen/OBC – Rs. 850/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs. 100/-
Payment will be made through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21-September-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 11-October-2019
- Last Date of Printing Application – 22-October-2019
- Admit Card: November 2019
- Exam Dates:-
- Paper-I: 09-November-2019
- Paper-II – 01-02 December 2019