Army Recruitment Rally (For Man) at Police Grounds, Jamnagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical and Non Medical Staff. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
- Soldier Pharma
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of ‘D’ grade (33-40) in individual subjects OR grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry , Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce & Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass): Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass): Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Pharma: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible
- For Soldier Pharma: Between 19 years to 25 years
- For Soldier General Duty: Between 17.5 years to 21 years
- For other: Between 17.5 years to 23 years
- Final Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test and written exam
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Registration start from: 04/09/2019
- Last date for Registration: 18/10/2019
- Printout of the admit card: after 19/09/2019 to 25/10/2019
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held on: 03/11/2019 to 13/11/2019
- View detailed recruitment advertisement here: Click Here
- Apply online: Click Here (Registration start at 04/09/2019)